Born in 1936, Lu’s family graduated from Taipei Women’s Normal School and taught at Sun Yat-sen Primary School in Taichung County. He has been engaged in artistic creation since 1976.
In his 40 years of painting career, he has held six solo exhibitions and more than 30 joint exhibitions in various cultural centers. In 2001, he established a collection of Muya paintings.
Summary of the course
- Taichung City Cultural Centre’s first solo exhibition
- Invitation Exhibition Completed for Public Library of Shengang Township Office, Taichung County
- Invitation Exhibition of Chinese New Moon Indus
- Invitation Exhibition of Chung Ming Presbyterian Church
- Invitation Exhibition on the 90th Anniversary of Alma Mater Primary School
- Individual Exhibition of the Arts Centre, CUSTA
- Invitation Exhibition on the 100th Anniversary of Alma Mater Primary School
|Artwork [展翅] collected by former US Secretary of the Treasury Mr. Robert Rubin
|Artwork [群仙賀舞] collected by former Representative to Japan Mr. Zhang Chao-ying
|Artwork [灶上貓] included in the publication “Taiwan Local Art History” by the National Museum of Fine Arts
|Artwork [蓮塘群漁] collected by Kinmen Cultural Center
|Selected as a member of the National Culture and Arts Foundation
|Artwork [翠羽試暖風] and four other paintings were favored by a German company and produced as merchandise including 2008 calendars, stationery, cards, puzzles, etc., and sold in six German-speaking countries
A gift of love
The sound of spring
The sparrow’s branches welcome spring
The spring color of a flower garden
The flowers of wealth are in full bloom in the garden
A hundred feet of water at the end of a thousand years
A happy and harmonious family
The red-crowned crane courted in the snow.